Air Fryer Crispy Cheese Bites
These Air Fryer Crispy Cheese Bites will be your new favorite recipe for your air fryer! These are absolutely addicting and super easy to make!
I’ll say it. I have a love affair with my air fryer. It is my absolute 100 percent favorite appliance in my kitchen (besides my blender for smoothies of course). I use my air fryer every day – if not multiple times a day. You can make anything from chicken to fish to veggies to dessert plus so much more in your air fryer! There are some days that I don’t even have to turn on my oven thanks to my air fryer. And before you ask which one you should get: I love this one and this one 🙂
Now, let’s get back to these Crispy Cheese Bites. These are my new favorite weekend snack to pop into my air fryer. They’re everything you could want and just what the name suggests! They’re crispy. They’re cheesy. And, possibly the best part, they’re bite size! Think of them as a miniature version of a mozzarella stick, except not deep fried in a bunch of grease so they’re slightly healthier.
When I popped these in front of my kids fresh out of the air fryer, I think the plate was empty in less than a minute. These really are THAT good. We couldn’t stop popping these bite size pieces of delicious into our mouths. I mean, who can resist that melty cheese with crunchy outside? Dipped in some marinara? Out of this world!
This recipe is great for any get together with friends whether it’s a birthday party, watching sports together or just a snack for movie night! Air Fryer Crispy Cheese Bites are sure to be the star of the hang! And if you’re looking for more air fryer recipes (who isn’t?), try out 11 Easy Recipes For Your Air Fryer.
Let me know if you make these Crispy Cheese Bites by tagging me on social media!
Air Fryer Crispy Cheese Bites
Air Fryer Crispy Cheese Bites are crispy crunchy and ooey gooey cheesy morsels. The best combination for an after school snack or appetizer for your next party!
Servings: 4Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes Total Time 15 minutesfrom votesSave RecipeSaved Recipe!Rate RecipePrint Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 6 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- olive oil or favorite cooking spray
- marinara sauce, warmed or favorite dipping sauce
- Cut each cheese stick into 4 even pieces making 24 pieces.
- Place the flour in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and 2 teaspoons of water in a separate bowl.
- Whisk the breadcrumbs or panko, Italian herbs and salt in a third bowl creating an assembly line.
- Dip cheese cube in flour and tap off to remove excess, then in the egg and finally into breadcrumb mixture throughly coating and place in air fryer basket. Repeat with remaining cheese cubes.
- Coat cheese cubes with cooking spray and cook the cheese cubes in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
Did you make this recipe?Mention @Weelicious or tag #weelicious!