Christmas Bagel Wreaths
Nothing will get you in the holiday spirit quite like these Christmas Bagel Wreaths! They’re festive, fun and delicious. Any kid would love to have this sandwich in their school lunch, but adults can have them too!
The holidays are my favorite time of year. There’s so much joy in the air and the energy is electric! I’m always looking to make recipes that harness that holiday spirit, and these Christmas Bagel Wreaths do just that! They only require a few ingredients and are super simple to make. My kids LOVE them and get really excited when they open their lunchboxes to these holiday treasures! Pair these sandwiches with cute strawberry Santa Hats and you’ve got a perfect Christmas themed lunch that everyone will love!
How to Make Festive Christmas Bagel Wreaths
I like to think of this recipe as an edible craft! It’s tons of fun to get the kids involved in making these Christmas Bagel Wreaths. Here’s how to make them!
- Slice bagels in half and toast them if you want. Spread guacamole on both halves. You can use your favorite store bought brand, make homemade guacamole, or you can just smash one avocado, add the juice of 1 lime and salt to taste and it’ll be perfect!
- This is the fun part! Slice your roasted red peppers into the shapes seen in the photos. You’ll need some small diced pieces to decorate the “wreath” and then longer thin pieces to create the bow. Place the small diced roasted red pepper pieces and pieces on top of the guacamole. Last shape the thin roasted red pepper pieces in a bow.
More Holiday School Lunch Recipes
- Reindeer Sandwiches
- Whole Wheat Bagel Wreath Pizza
- Santa Hats
- Chocolate Dipped Matzah with Sprinkles
- Cake Mix Sprinkle Cookies
Christmas wreath sandwiches aren’t just for school lunches either. They look really adorable served up on a platter at any holiday get together. Whether it’s with a few friends at your home or an office holiday party, they brighten up any table! These are one of my favorite cute holiday recipes.
What recipes are you making to get in the holiday spirit? Let me know in the comments if you make these or tag me on Instagram so I can see your creations!
Christmas Bagel Wreaths
No ratings yetSave RecipeSaved Recipe!Rate RecipePrint RecipePrep Time 5 minutes Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 bagel, halved and if desired toasted
- roasted red peppers
- Spread guacamole on each half of the bagel.
- Cut roasted red peppers into shapes seen in the photos. You’ll need some small diced to decorate the “wreath” and some thin strips to create the bows.
- Decorate as seen in the photos with the peas and roasted red peppers.
Did you make this recipe?Mention @Weelicious or tag #weelicious!