The ice cream making bonanza has begun again at our house this summer! Last year it was all about letting Kenya help us make Honey, Cinnamon and Honey Gelato. This year the flavors have changed, but not the fun! Coconut milk is smooth, creamy, and refreshing and it makes for a rich ice cream — without the addition of either eggs or dairy — that is perfect in the August heat.
No ratings yetSave RecipeSaved Recipe!Rate RecipePrint RecipeServings: 6Total Time 2 hours 25 minutes
- 2 13 oz Cans Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup agave
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a ice cream maker and freeze (churn) according to manufacturer’s instructions (my batch took 1 hour 45 minutes).
- Transfer to a container and freeze for 2-3 hours or until firm (I like to save used ice cream containers for this recipe, but you could also fill a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap).
- * If you don’t own an ice cream machine, you can pour the mixture into 8 popsicle molds and freeze for 3-4 hours. Refrigerate the remaining mixture for up to one week if you run out of mold space. Or, just half the recipe if you don’t want extra.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 26g | Sodium: 15mg | Sugar: 16g Did you make this recipe?Mention @Weelicious or tag #weelicious!