Kat Driscoll totally blew me away with her recipe for carrot souffle. Whether you make one for the crowd or individual ramekins for everyone, they’re light, sweet, bright in color and something that the youngest to the oldest in your family will enjoy.
Hopefully Kat will be emailing me tons of recipes she’s come up with using her new Zojurushi Rice Cooker!
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 1 minute Total Time 15 minutesfrom 1 voteSave RecipeSaved Recipe!Rate RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 lb or 1 Bag Baby Carrots
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place carrots in a steamer pot and steam for 5 minutes or until fork tender then remove and cool.
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour batter into greased ramekins about 2/3 up or an 8×8 glass baking dish.
- Place ramekins or baking dish into a water bath with the water half way up the ramekin or dish.
- Bake for 1 hour. (You can test the center with a toothpick to see if it comes out clean)
- Cool, flip over the ramekins to remove the soufflé or cut into bars from the baking dish.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 270mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g Did you make this recipe?Mention @Weelicious or tag #weelicious!