When I was a kid I loved Jell-O pudding –you know, the kind that Bill Cosby used to get all excited about on TV. This recipe isn’t exactly the same, but it’s darn good and perfect for babies just over the age of 1 since it has a touch of honey and a whole egg. You could make this as a kind of “food graduation” dessert after your babies first birthday.
I made this when Kenya was 13 months old and I was astonished as he shoveled it down, bite after bite. It’s creamy, light, delicious and perfect for kids. You could even ask your big kid to help you make it since it’s a simple dish to prepare.
No ratings yetSave RecipeSaved Recipe!Rate RecipePrint RecipeServings: 2 toddler servingsPrep Time 2 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 Tsp honey
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Cup milk
- hot water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl until throughly combined.
- Pour egg mixture into 2 small ramekins.
- Place the ramekins in a pan (I used a glass pyrex dish) and fill the pan with boiling water, reaching halfway up the sides of the ramekins (this prevents the eggs from curdling while they’re baking). *I like to place the pan in the oven and then pour the water in the pan so I don’t take the chance of burning myself.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Cool and serve.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 110mg | Sugar: 10g Did you make this recipe?Mention @Weelicious or tag #weelicious!