This Peach Crumble is one of my favorite recipes to make when peaches are at their peak! It’s crispy and gooey and absolutely delicious!
I still can’t believe that we’ll have fresh peaches at the farmer’s market until early November. Its kind of crazy, but I cherish every minute of their presence. Since we literally buy them by the crate from my favorite purveyor, Tenerelli Orchards, I’m always trying to come up with new and delicious recipes for the entire family.
If you’re wanting even more peach recipes try out my Peach & Strawberry Shortcakes, Peach Fruit Leather and Strawberry Peach Smoothie!
Most fruit crumble recipes have so much sugar it makes my teeth ache just thinking about it. This recipe has NO sugar and only calls for 1 tablespoon of my favorite kid friendly sweetener, agave nectar. Agave nectar is low on the glycemic index, so you can serve it after dinner and know your little one won’t be wired on sugar. This is also a perfect sweet dessert for the entire family since it’s super healthy and loaded with oats and flaxseeds giving it a nutty flavor.
Each of my kids loves having their own ramekin of this delicious peach crumble. They each got to dig in and it was like they just won the peach crumble grand prize (and ate every last bite)!
No ratings yetSave RecipeSaved Recipe!Rate RecipePrint RecipePrep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 25 minutes Total Time 30 minutes
- 4 ripe peaches
- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons butter, chilled
- 3 tablespoons sugar, honey or agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Chop peaches and divide evenly between 6 dishes.
- In a mini food processor, combine the oats, flaxseed and flour. Pulse to combine.
- Add the butter and sugar and pulse until butter is in small pieces (you don’t want it to turn into a dough, so make sure to just pulse the ingredients).
- Place small clumps of the crumble on top of the ramekins.
- Place the ramekins on a sheet tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g Did you make this recipe?Mention @Weelicious or tag #weelicious!